Organic Cosmos Sensation Mixed
Make your garden come alive with our organic Cosmos Sensation Mixed. Sow these beautiful cut flowers under glass from mid-March to mid-April, or outside in a seedbed from mid-April to the end of May. After 5/6 weeks you can plant them out and witness their enchanting beauty.
Cosmos Sensation adds a touch of splendor to higher borders and is a real eye-catcher with its height of 100 cm. The flowers are not only beautiful to look at, but the Cosmos leaves can also be used as cut green for bouquets.
- Beautiful cut flowers that brighten up your garden
- Ideal for the back part of the border
- The leaf is ideal as 'cut green' for bouquets
- Thrives well in a sunny location
- Reaches a height of about 100 cm
- Sow outdoors from April to May
- Blooms from July to October
Add a touch of beauty and elegance to your garden with our organic Cosmos Sensation Mixed and enjoy their blooming splendor throughout the season.